Monday 21 May 2018

ROOM 21'S TRIP TO BOTTLE LAKE FOREST!



On Friday Room 21 went to Bottle Lake Forest.

 Our day was packed with fun and educational activities, such as building survival shelters and learning about the Huhu Grub.





Here are some reviews from the trip!

Mrs Burgess: Very interesting information, I learnt a lot!

Edie: It was a great trip, I really enjoyed it. I learnt a lot about survival. I tried a Huhu Grub and it wasn't very nice!

Caiden: I liked the trip. Building shelters was fun!

Thelma: It was lots of fun, I especially liked building the huts and finding the White Basket Fungi!

Minah: It was fun and we ate Huhu grubs, they tasted like coconut milk!

Josh: I ate a Huhu grub, when you first bite into the skin it was very watery and then it tasted like coconut milk.

Ryan: I liked the Huhu grub, it tasted like cream and coconut milk.






   








No comments:

Post a Comment